Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gratitude List @ 33.5 Years Old

As I was reading through some old posts from this blog, I came across one that I promised to revisit annually (what a surprise that I didn't!)

Ok---so 3.5 years later, I'm sitting @ Kingsway mall in Edmonton & decide to do what Daniel Pink suggests: write a list of what you're grateful for (the # of things to list = your age).

So here goes my list of 33.5 things since today is my half birthday (yes, I still celebrate this---you should too! :-))

1. GOD
2. David
3. My family
4. Large families/extended families
5. Holidays
6. Prayer time
7. Sisters & sister-in-laws
8. My iPhone
9. Christmas sales after Christmas (I got the cards that are in the picture for $1.00!)
10. Long johns
11. Snail mail
12. FaceTime
13. Chilli chocolate
14. Long walks with David
15. BBC's Sherlock series
16. Coffee
17. Raised hands of students
18. Contact Lenses
19. Knee-length boots
20. Facebook (yes, I admit it after hating on it for so long!)
21. OXO kitchen products
22. Fireplace mantles
23. Lemons
24. Burt's Bees Chapstick
25. Pinot Noir
26. Photos/Scrapbooks
27. Ability to walk everywhere
28. Libraries!
29. Advice given b/c one wants to 'pay it forward'
30. Spooning
31. Blo bars (hairdrying-blowing salons)
32. My diaries
33. Free lectures
33.5 Naps




No comments: